Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day Seventy-three



I'm back home from my excursion up north to visit my family and friends. Even though it was brief, it was nice to see them again, and just relax at my parent's place - while I've been away, they replaced the old bed in my room with queen size bed... Very grand compared to what I was sleeping on before, and very warm and comfortable... My mom made some (dark) curtains for the room too, so I didn't want to wake up this morning.

My friend and I belatedly exchanged Christmas presents. She got me this funny little keychain and a little flower pressing kit, which was actually very thoughtful of her since lately I've been thinking I should press flowers... I might try pressing some of the flowers I planted, or I might go back out to Maymont and collected flowers from their various gardens once they're all in bloom.

Here's the commercial that was pretty much convinced my friend to get it, since it's so hilarious:

No comments:

Post a Comment