Friday, April 17, 2009

Day Eighty-two



A comic I've been following for a little while now, Nine Planets Without Intelligent Life, is a very flaky sort. I mean, it's well done, entertaining, and I felt the story line really draw me in, so I read through all the strips as soon as I stumbled on this comic. And then - what? The flakiness (and I mean this in the best way possible :) ) comes in - generally speaking, the comic doesn't update for months (or half years) at a time. I check it periodically - once or so a month - and I did just today, to see that there were two, yes two new strips.



Not-web-related, I great today. I spent a lot of time outside - a little bit on my balcony, checking over my plants and planting a Thai basil plant (since my basil seeds never sprouted), and more significantly spending a few hours at the dog park. I love that feeling after you've been outside of residual sunshine - there's a heat left on your skin, but you aren't sunburned (at least, I hope not). Makes going to sleep easy.

It was also great because I ran into a friend that I've wanted to get in touch with but had lost a digit to her number. We chatted for a bit and I got her number, she's probably one of the better-liked people that I've met here in my years, so it was nice to bump into her and meet her dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment