Thursday, April 16, 2009

Day Eighty-one



The weather was so nice today that I rode my bike to campus, despite it being a little chilly. The sun, the sky, the plants and bugs, everything was just calling out for me to come play... I couldn't exactly play, but riding my bike with an empty mine, simply appreciating what was going on around me, the colors and shapes, like I used to when I was younger by the pond, was nice. I think I really need to get more away time - when I was younger we lived on top of a hill, and at the bottom was some woods and a pond. I would always go there and just sit.

Some things are starting for me recently, and some things are ending. I guess that's what Spring is all about - dusting things off, discarding what is no longer needed, and most importantly, beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment