Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day Fifty-two



Tea, I think, is just such a versatile beverage. Not to mention, some of the best flatware seems to come from tea, and, I think, a pretty fun ritual of "tea time" and a peculiar style of restaurant, the "tea room." I love the trays, and the finger sandwiches, with tea to go with your savory hors d'oeuvres and dessert tea to go with your sweets.

I've always wanted to make my own loose tea blend, but I don't know where I could go to buy various unblended loose teas to experiment. I hope there's somewhere around here like that...

My favorite teas:
PG Tips
Rooibos teas from the Republic of Tea, esp. get gorgeous (though all the "gets" are pretty good)
Tea from my favorite tea room in the area

(Psst! I think my favorite is the black saucer towards the center, with the little bulbs of color in the corners!)

No comments:

Post a Comment