Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day Fifty-nine



Maybe it's because I'm pretty broke (thank you, economy!) but lately I've been more interested in going green (in the more serious, diy way and not the "replace bad product with green product, continue consuming as usual" way). Besides feeling, well, like you matter in the big picture and can really make a difference through your individual efforts - basically, being actualizing and giving your self-sufficiency - I like how this version of the green movement can put you into contact with all manner of strange things. Like soap nuts.

While I was out running errands today, I finally picked up a pumice stone. I've always worked on my feet, so I think this sort of consistent attention to them will be very good. I can tell you, my feet actually feel better after being soaked and scrubbed... Like, the circulation is better. Good $3 to have spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment